Sky's the Limit
- Sky's the Limit is a non-profit organization seeking to build an observatory
and nature center immediately adjacent to Joshua Tree National Park,
in neighboring Twentynine Palms, California for the purpose of engaging
and educating the public in the fields of astronomy and environmental science.
Twentynine Palms Historical Society and Old Schoolhouse Museum
- The Society operates a museum in the old Twentynine Palms grammer school along with a
library and archives.
29 Palms Art Gallery
- Just a block away from us, the Art Gallery is a must see for anyone visiting 29 Palms.
MCAGCC / MAGTFTC
- Home page of Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center and the
Marine Air Grounr Task Force Training Command
29 Palms Website
- The Official Website for the city of 29 Palms, California
Joshua Tree National Park
- Official website of our backyard National Park.
Joshua Tree National Park Association
- Joshua Tree National Park Association is a non-profit organization working to educate the
public on the wonderment of the desert through research and preservation.
An Oasis of Murals
- Take a Cyber Tour of the murals of 29 Palms.
Twentynine Palms Chamber of Commerce
- Loads of good information about our community.
- Wondering about all those little shacks around the desert? This site will tell you how they came to be.
Morongo Basin Historical Society
- To collect, preserve, publish and exhibit the history of the Morongo Basin. Share the rich heritage of the Morongo Basin with all the communities within and surrounding it. A great resource for researching or discovering the history of the Morongo Basin (29 Palms, Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, Morongo Valley, Pioneertown and Landers).
- A wonderful resource site full of virtual tours and websites of many wonderful areas
in the Mojave Desert. Everything from Joshua Tree National Park to the historic Route 66 are